HTC One M9 officially unveiled with snapdragon 810 soc

Update: HTC has officially unveiled the HTC One M9 Smartphone. The One M9 features a 5″ display with 1080p resolution. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset, a 64 bit SOC, with an Octa core 2.0 GHz CPU and Adreno 430 GPU, 3GB of RAM. The phone comes with 2840 mAh battery.htc one M9On camera front, it features a 20.7MP rear camera and 4MP UltraPixel rear camera with a f/2.0 ultra-wide lens and enhanced low-light performance. It runs on Android 5.0.2 lollipop with Sense 7 UI on top.Sense 7.0 comes with themes you can create with one click and a personalised app launcher widget as well as new lock screen widgets.HTC One M9 comes with smart case to protect the phone.

Reference: http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/htc-one-m9/

0 thoughts on “HTC One M9 officially unveiled with snapdragon 810 soc”

1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve consider your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely magnificent.

I actually like what you’ve bought right here, really like
    what you are stating and the way in which during which you
    say it. You’re making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it sensible.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

2. This is very fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in the hunt for more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!